Ah! The struggle for washing clothes every weekend because the office days starts soon and you want to wear all crisp clothes. Well, it turns out the struggle happens when the machines aren’t automatic and you need to wash them with hands. The hands get dry with the detergent and the time consumption is high as well. On the other hand, there was a time when semi-automatic machines came into the field and eased the life a bit.
As far as India is concerned, people are concerned about easing their lives and that’s the main reason front load washing machines are capturing the market. The main reason f their popularity lies in the benefits as they save a lot of money in the long run while cleaning the clothes. So, if you are from India and want to buy a front load washing machine, we have a list of top machines along with the buying guide to help you choose wisely. Have a look and let the clean clothes rolling!
In this buying guide, we have tried to shed light on multiple factors that significantly impact the decision regarding the front load machine.
It's needless to say that Indian people using semi-automatic machines for a long time and are named as the top-loading machines. However, there are fully automatic options such as front load machines and there are benefits adhered such as water efficiency. The wash cycles are relatively longer to ensure in-depth cleaning the less water consumption also describes electricity-saving.
Pros of Front Load Washing Machines
- The chrome accents and the glass doors look good and match the modern aesthetics of the homes
- You can easily wash comforters and bulky clothes as the cloth-holding capacity is higher
- There aren’t any impellers or agitators in the machine that ensure gentle wash and clearing space for more clothes
- You can keep the dryers on the top which save a lot of space in the laundry room
- The water and detergent consumption is low
- The performance scale is excellent
Cons of Front Load Washing Machines
- You need to bend to put in and take out the clothes which makes it ineffective for the people with back issues or the older people
- To increase the height, one needs to invest in an additional base
- Washing tubs need regular cleaning and maintenance
- Larger in size as compared to other machines
- Always use the right quantity of detergent and it is advised to use high-efficiency detergent
- If the machine isn’t in operation, keep the door open and it will ensure prevention from molds
- Always keep the rubber coating on the door rims clean and make sure you wash them regularly to remove molds
The Bottom Line
Through this article, we have tried to help you choose the right front load washing machine for your Indian household. Before you invest in any machine, make sure it’s according to the preferences and needs and once you buy it, maintain it optimally to make it durable.